WINERY DTC LOGISTICS
For years, wineries have been left to deal with common carriers to send Club Members wines, and when the shipment is going to a warm weather state, it has to be held until cooler weather prevails. This prevents wineries from realizing more sales throughout the year. With Vinum55’s DTC shipping strategy, we offer 55 degree transport from the winery or fulfillment location to our hubs in Arizona by appointment delivery to the winery’s recipient via our 55 degree vans. Our appointments for delivery are scheduling to the minute – no more waiting all day for the common carrier to arrive. Clients can change their preferred shipping address at any point at no extra charge and we can hold the shipment for up to 30 days if the recipient is unavailable.
- Shipping labels are sent to the winery or fulfillment location
- 55 degree transport is coordinated by our team
- Insurance and unpacking services
- Tracking numbers are sent to clients in a five-point communication cascade (email and text message)
- Delivery to the recipient is by appointment, with a 10 minute window for arrival
- Proof of delivery is captured (ShipCompliant compatible)